And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 2 Corinthians 8:8
– It’s God’s character and desire to bless and provide for you.
– He wants to bless you in all things and at all times.
– His purpose is to ensure that you have all you need.
– As a result you can be a blessing to those around you.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive Your blessing and favour on my life. Provide for me in this new week and cause me to be a blessing to those around me. Amen.
Jude 1:24: “Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy.”
– There is One who can keep and preserve you from falling.
– He is the lover of your soul.
– His desire for your life is that you would walk without stumbling.
– If you feel like you are falling, take hold of His hand.
PRAYER: Lord, You are my sustainer and the One who can lift me up and keep my feet on the path. Help me I pray. Amen.
Psalm 73:28 ‘I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge.’
– We should live life with an underlying trust in God.
– He should remain your refuge in the midst of all you may be facing.
– Is the Sovereign Lord your refuge?
– Then He will be your shelter and you have a rock to stand on.
PRAYER: Lord, I declare that You are my refuge. I will look to You for all I need and I will be confident in You. Amen.
For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.
– God has no intention of leaving you!
– He will see you through.
– You will face challenges along the way.
– But He wants to guide you in every way!
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can know that You will never leave me or forsake me. I pray that You will guide me today, and throughout my life. Amen.